The Norwegian Skagerrak coast is currently the region in Norway where the stock development for Sea Trout is best. However, this development has not yet had any significant economic effects, and at the seminar we will look in to experiences from Sweden and Denmark in addition to Norway to explore possibilities and successes. The seminar will focus on the following:
- Stock situation for Sea trout in the Skagerrak region (Norway, Sweden and Denmark)
- Coastal water strings – restauration of water strings, spawning areas, habitat qualities and threats and surveilance data
- Sport fishing: Lesson learnt! Examples from Sweden and Denmark
- Latest from research
- Creating economic values from Sea Trout fishing
- Co-operation and co-work across Scandinavian borders
Language: Presentations will be held in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish. Questions and comments may be presented in English.
Time and venue: March 23rd and 24th at Strand Hotel Fevik, Aust-Agder Norway. The seminar starts with lunch at 11:00 on the 4th.